Brought to you by Temple Bar Cultural Trust


Do you have a Licence to sell alcohol?

Meeting House Square is not a licenced premises. In order to sell alcohol in the space an occasional licence must be applied for by a reputable bar operator who can transfer their own licence into the space. TBCT have a preferred list of suppliers.

All bar operators must be approved by TBCT prior to going into contracts.


Christmas at Meeting House Square

Get in to to the festive spirit with Christmas carols from the Dublin Simon Community and put a smile on your face with our screening of...

Hard Working Class Heroes

As part of the Hard Working Class Heroes festival, Meeting House Square hosted a night of the best new irish music.